To track google plus metrics, we will make use of Google spreadsheet.
View this Bulk Google Plus Spreadsheet
1. Launch the above URL
2. Go to File >> Make a Copy
3. Now you can edit the worksheet and give it a name if you like.
4. The first column is where you enter all your URLs that you want to track google plus counts for
5. The plus count column is not to be modified
6. Give an alias if you like
7. Assign a category if you like
Caution: If you mis type the URL without http or www or without the ending slash you will get an error. So give a full url as shown here
Once the worksheet is defined, you can follow these steps to bring this information on the dashboard