Packaged Analytics and Data Warehouse for Salesforce
Best integration tool for Salesforce
Reporting with Salesforce InfoCaptor’s Salesforce connector simplifies export of data into MySQL database tables and then you can run beautiful visualizations and publish automated dashboards for your users and clients.
Automate all your Salesforce data and get quick insights
- Complete Business Intelligence platform with Salesforce integration
- ETL to bring Salesforce profile data into MySQL tables
- Consolidate data from multiple salesforce accounts
- Define multiple jobs to extract different set of metrics into separate tables for analysis
Some of the problems it solves with Salesforce reporting
- Export multiple year data to perform timeseries and trending analysis.
- Integrate Salesforce data with your finance, CRM and other social website data like Adwords Cost, Quickbooks etc
- No need for additional BI or visualization tool. InfoCaptor becomes your one stop place for ETL – Visualizations and Dashboard publishing.
- You are no longer limited to the standard dashboards/reports. You can build and customize your own dashboards.
- Export huge amount of data from Salesforce and import into database. The import jobs automatically brings incremental data on a daily basis all while you sleep.
How to export Salesforce Data
- Connect to Salesforce
- Select your salesforce tables
- The background worker will do the rest of the work for you everyday
- Your published reports and dashboards will remain fresh on a daily basis without you needing to touch anything.
- Complete Steps to import data from Salesforce