Terms of service and Conditions of Use
Rudrasoft LLC runs and operates InfoCaptor.com and the online service at https://my.infocaptor.com. InfoCaptor is a Business Intelligence software that can be downloaded and self hosted within your firewall or intranet/network. The online service at https://my.infocaptor.com is a hosted service by Rudrasoft. Our software and services provides you absolute freedom of choice on how you want to run your Business Intelligence. We offer free trial evaluation for both our downloadable software and our online service. The pricing for self hosting is available at Self hosting Pricing and the pricing for our online SAAS service is available at SAAS Pricing. Following are the terms and conditions for all the Rudrasoft properties including InfoCaptor.com, my.infocaptor.com and all other downloadable contents and unlisted websites
- Your Acceptance
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Rudrasoft, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your my.infocaptor.com account
- Rudrasoft provides you the online service where one can create an account by registering online, create data connections and build pages that represent dashboards and reports( collectively referenced as “Dashboards”). These dashboards can be further shared privately or publicly with other users.
- If you create an account on the Website and build data connections and dashboards, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and dashboard, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the dashboards. You must immediately notify Rudrasoft of any unauthorized uses of your account, dashboards and data connections, or any other breaches of security. Rudrasoft will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.
- You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes raw data,text, graphics (image files), or audio files. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Website or our Services to take any of the following actions:
- Submit unlawful content according to the national, community or international law or content contrary to good faith; that violates other individual’s fundamental or other rights (including intellectual property rights without authorization).
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content.
- Interfere with or disrupt our Website and Services, servers, or networks.
- Trials and Evaluation Period
Every user who signs up and registers for our online service at https://my.infocaptor.com is automatically provided a free trial account. The terms of the free trial are subject to change in future. The subscriber can evaluate the service at no cost and there is no requirement to provide credit card or payment information during the free trial period. During or after the evaluation period, the subscriber has the option to upgrade to a paid account. After the evaluation,If the subscriber does not upgrade to a paid plan the account will be suspended and all the dashboard related assets including any data uploads will be deleted.
- Subscriptions, Upgrades and Downgrades
Every user who signs up for an account can upgrade to a paid plan at any time. Users can upgrade from a lower payment plan to a higher payment plan. Users can downgrade from a higher payment plan to a lower payment plan. In the case of downgrade, certain objects will be disabled to match the plan restrictions. The number of dashboards that you can keep active should match the plan restriction. Similar restrictions apply to other service related assets such as Projects, Users, Connections etc.
For certain downgrades, the service may need to delete certain assets to meet the plan restrictions and Rudrasoft is not liable for such loss of assets or data.
- Payment and Billing
All of the subscription plans are available as monthly billing. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon subscription of a paid plan. The subscriptions are billed in advance on a monthly basis. Certain discounts may be applied if you choose to pay on an annual basis. Prices of any plans may change upon 30 thirty days notice.
All purchased subscriptions are non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service remaining upon termination.
By registering for my.InfoCaptor.com service or purchasing a downloadable product you are opting to receive email notifications related to our services and products. Rudrasoft Staff may contact you for information and service related notifications, patch upgrades related to your account and purchase. We may be required by law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and agree that such notices will be effective upon posting on our website or sending notifications via email. You agree to provide correct contact information including valid email address. If you do not provide us with accurate information then Rudrasoft cannot be held liable if we cannot notify you. You can request to opt out of email notifications by sending email to email@example.com
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- The Website and the services are provided “as is”. Rudrasoft and its affiliates and sponsors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Rudrasoft nor its affiliates and sponsors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. The website and services are work in progress and Rudrasoft reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the service at any given time without any reason. Rudrasoft makes no warranties of any kind regarding 1. your satisfaction of the service, 2. that the services will be available all the time without interruption or disruption, 3. that the service will be error free, 4. that the data will be accurate, 5. that the bugs or errors in the services will be corrected
- Limitation of Liability.
- In no event will Rudrasoft nor its affiliates and sponsors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Rudrasoft under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Rudrasoft shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, IS RUDRASOFT LIABLE FOR (i) LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, DATA; (ii) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR (iii) LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, BUSINESS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE OR MONEY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF TERMS TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE
- General Representation and Warranty.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rudrasoft and its affiliates and sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Rudrasoft and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Rudrasoft, or by the posting by Rudrasoft of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, U.S.A
The above terms of service are adapted from WordPress.com TOS and it is available under Creative Commons License