Google Analytics Dashboard Reporting
Better approach for Google Analytics Dashboard Reporting
Dashboard Reporting with Google Analytics InfoCaptor’s Google Analytics connector simplifies export of data into MySQL database tables. You can then turn your data into beautiful visualizations and publish automated dashboards for your users and clients.
Automate all your Google Analytics data and get quick insights
- Complete Business Intelligence platform with Google Analytics integration
- ETL to bring Google Analytics profile data into MySQL tables
- Consolidate data from multiple profiles – Pull metrics from multiple GA accounts
- Define multiple jobs to extract different set of metrics into separate tables for analysis
Some of the problems it solves with Google Analytics reporting
- How do you consolidate traffic data from your main website, shopping site and blog? InfoCaptor allows you define data import jobs and you can direct all the data into the same database table. The table maintains a track of each property/profile so you can do consolidated analysis or individual website reporting.
- Export multiple year data to perform timeseries and trending analysis.
- Integrate Google Analytics data with your finance, CRM and other social website data like Adwords Cost, Quickbooks etc
- No need for additional BI or visualization tool. InfoCaptor becomes your one stop place for ETL – Visualizations and Dashboard publishing.
- You are no longer limited to the standard dashboards/reports. You can build and customize your own dashboards.
- Export huge amount of data from Google Analytics and import into database. The import jobs automatically brings incremental data on a daily basis all while you sleep.
How to export Google Analytics Data
- Connect to Google Analytics using OAuth
- Select your metrics and dimensions and give a name for the database table
- The background worker will do the rest of the work for you everyday
- Your published reports and dashboards will remain fresh on a daily basis without you needing to touch anything.
- Complete Steps to import data from Google analytics
Live Google Analytics Dashboard Example
Publish and Share dashboards with your clients and users
The above dashboard is live and real. The metrics are collected automatically on a daily basis. The dashboard is built with the MySQL table as the source. So no matter when the background daemon runs the Google analytics API, the dashboard will always remain operational.
Following is the list of metrics displayed on the Analytics dashboard. Each of the metric is visualized in similar manner for easy comparison and co-relation. The legend is set with the year dimension, so within each period you can see how the metrics trended across year and that period.
- User growth by month and across multiple year
- Sessions by month and year
- Organic searches by month and year
- Adwords cost by month and year
- Average session length by month and year
- Bounce rate by month and year