WooCommerce Deposit is another useful extension that allows you as a store owner to let your customer pay a small deposit on the order. You can allow your customers to pay a deposit or setup flexible payment plan. This is very handy to increase flexibility for your customers. Certain orders such as made-to-order might require an initial deposit to begin the order.
Other example is for web designers. Once the proposal is accepted, web developers can request a small deposit to begin the work. The remaining balance can be paid in stages or after final delivery of the work.
Key Features of WooCommerce Deposits Extension
- Custom payment schedules using days, weeks or months.
- Payment acceptance as deposits, layaway plans or any payment structure you wish
- Intuitive checkout flow for customers, explaining the payment plan in easy-to-understand visuals
- Option for the customer to pay in full or with a deposit
WooCommerce Deposits Reporting Dashboard
Metrics and KPI for Deposit Orders
In the above report, you have the option to select date ranges, order status and also individual SKUs
The main chart displays a stack bar chart displaying the deposit amount and the remaining amount for a given period. The bottom table displays more information including the stock status, min and max prices for each sKU.
List of WooCommerce Reports in the main plugin
- Sales Overview / Sales KPI report Dashboard
- Sales Trend / Sales Summary dashboard
- Sales by Country State Treemap
- Sales by Country World Map
- Sales by USA State Map
- Sales Heat Map
- Product CrossTab/Pivot Table
- Product Sales Flow Analysis
- Product Sales Heatmap
- Product Sales Trend
- Top Customers Listings
- List of Top Selling products
- Export Order Details from WooCommerce
You should also check out Export Woo Commerce Order Data
You should definitely check out the Sales Trending/Analysis/Summary report available within the wooCommerce Reporting plugin
Check how to Install Sales Reporting plugin for Woocommerce